Shoot and edit video using your iPhone Course
Do you want to make your own videos but are overwhelmed with all the gear and technical knowledge it requires?
With the technology today, shooting and editing videos can be done with that iPhone in your pocket!
When you know how to create videos with your iPhone:
- You can start filming right away without having to read manuals and learn ISO and aperture and shutter speed and all of that technical knowledge you'd have to know to use a full featured camera.
- Because you don't have to worry about the tech, you can just focus on the fun part - getting your shots and creating your content.
- You can start editing as soon as you're done filming! You don't have to go through that whole cumbersome process of downloading from and SD card, importing into your computer, launching a software app etc etc. With the iPhone your footage is already there ready to edit.
- Your filming and editing process will be so much simpler, you'll be able to create your videos so much faster.
But what about quality?
The biggest fear that most people have with creating videos with their smartphones is the quality of the video. Have you seen those "Shot on iPhone" commercials? Having one of my iPhone films featured in one of the commercials, I can tell you that those commercials are real.
Did you know that the Sundance Film Festival featured film Tangerine, was all shot with an iPhone? Nowadays, reporters even, such as those reporting for the BBC, are filming and editing their stories out in the field with only their iPhones.
Video is just like any craft- its about using the right tool for the job. Many times using a $3000 camera and $10,000 worth of gear is overkill for the type of videos we want to make. Most often, your iPhone (which can produce HD and even 4K video) is more than enough.
What matters the most is that you've finally made a video that you can share with your audience.
Here are some videos filmed using the iPhone:
Who is this course for?
Anyone that has a message to deliver and wants to do it quickly and without spending thousands of dollars.
- Influencers wanting to share their reviews and recommendations
- Bloggers who want to start making videos
- Experts and instructors wanting to share their knowledge
- Travelers that want to document their trips
- Anyone that wants to start vlogging
- Mobile Journalists (mojo)
What you get in this course:
What students have said:
"Wow great class Cielo. I didn't know you could do so much on an iPhone! " - Chris Oh
"Hello Cielo, thank you so much for a great and informative class. I have a first time video project to do and your class gave me much relief that it wasn't so difficult!" -Christine Davis
"Thanks for the tutorial. It was easy to follow and simple so I didn't feel at all intimidated making my first video. Ther were lots of takeaways to make the process easier too like putting it all in one folder. Duh. Of course. So simple yet I've never done that!" - Jennifer Legra
Hi, I’m Cielo. I’m one of those shot on iPhone photographers and filmmakers. I create videos for clients and for my own passion projects. I've done work for large clients such as Apple (Shot on iPhone commercial), Google, as well as influencers such as 49ers coaches, and individuals such as entrepreneurs, athletes, and artists. I love to use the iPhone for my work because it is easy, simple, and to be honest, does the job well!
Frequently Asked Questions:
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.